Wednesday, January 5, 2011

wish list



For Christmas I received Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts which I have way too much fun thumbing through.  So many ideas and so little time to try everything out.

One of the best parts of the book is the list of of resources in the back.  It's caused me to lust after these...
Martha Stewart Crafts Large Circle Cutter
circle cutter

Martha Stewart Bone Folder
bone folder

Martha Stewart Craft Knife
craft knife

Martha Stewart 12-Inch by 12-Inch Cutting Mat
cutting mat

Martha Stewart Screw Punch
screw punch

Martha Stewart 24-Vial Glitter Multi-Pack
glitter set

Rotary Cutter
Rotary cutter

Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Glue Set-24 Count
Glitter glue


Of course I'll need a place to put all my supplies.....

Maybe something like this

or this

or maybe a corner like this
craft-room-studio-theme


Of course I want to get this book too which means I'll need even more room for a whole new set of supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment